People ask why choose JEEVANEEYAM AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL? Well here are some good reasons!
- We use traditional and patented Ayurvedic Medicine
- Kerala Ayurveda treatment is based on Panchakarma
- Ayurveda specialising in mental health, back ache, skin conditions, men’s and women’s health
- Personalised treatment program
- Face to face consultations only
- Highly experienced practitioners
- Easily accessible from NH-47
- Referral services
- Services available 24 x 7 x 365
- Excellent hospitality and patient care
- Ayurvedic treatment packages
- Client details strictly confidential
The philosophy and mission ofJEEVANEEYAM AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL is to provide an authentic and traditional system of treatment in an ideal environment for all of our customers. Our treatments are customised for individual cases and situations.
Our clients appreciate having access to the authentic Ayurvedic holistic approach at JEEVANEEYAM AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL. The sheer number of our clients is multiplying every year. This proves our credibility.
Apart from the best treatment customised for you, JEEVANEEYAM AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL helps you to cope with many ailments by helping you to take an active role in your own health care, developing habits and routines that support your whole body’s well-being, and taking steps to live a healthy and happy life.
UNIQUENESS OF AYURVEDA
- Ayurveda do not spoil your body, they heal.
- Health is wellbeing of the whole self – Body, Mind and Spirit.
- Ayurveda’s unique approach to your health includes consultation, diagnosis, identifying body constitution, diet planning and treatment.
Your first consultation is a complete health check up of your body, mind and soul. We in view of determining your body type which is very crucial in Ayurvedic treatment. In this process current state of imbalance in the doshas are identified. Investigating your health history will help us to treat the radical cause of ailment.
Diagnosis implies a moment-to-moment monitoring of the interactions between order (wellness) and disorder (illness) in the body.
AYURVEDIC BODY CONSTITUTION
Each person is a unique combination of three fold doshas. This blueprint of your built is unchanged throughout your life. Ill health is the imbalance of doshas or bodily humours. Therefore identifying your unique body constitution is very important for cure and well being. Harmonising these doshas, i.e. vatha, pitta and kapha is what is curing is all about.
AYURVEDIC DIET PLANNING
Diet is crucial to health. The diet planning is very much personal and is based on specific constitutional characteristics of each individual.
Treatment consists of four basic forms, namely – medicine or drug therapy, panchakarma (five actions/systems), dietary regime and regulation of lifestyle. It works in two fundamental ways – cure and prevention.
JEEVANEEYAM AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL – Kerala Natural Treatments AYURVEDA,YOGA and MEDITATION
To Book an appointment please contact +91 476 2661111 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Shortly at kozhancheri,Pathanamthitta
Tel : +91 8086455233
“Trust our experience to manage your Health”